Maintenance and repair of technology
Maintenance and repair services are an important part of our service portfolio. Thanks to careful training and years of experience, our service technicians can repair all available waste treatment technology.
What are we doing?
- Warranty and post-warranty repairs
- Revisions and periodic inspections
- Training machinery operators
- Moving presses
- Fault diagnosis
- Valuation of machinery
- Assembly and disassembly
- Sale of spare parts
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR SERVICES
The biggest advantages of our service centre include its great flexibility
and quick response to breakdowns. The centre operates 24/7 and, depending on the distance, technicians are able to respond immediately in the case of urgent repairs.
In many cases, we manage to get a press working during a telephone consultation, preventing downtime of the press. Our technician will then remove the cause of the malfunction during his visit.
Many years of experience and practice allow our technicians to perform large scale repairs directly in the place of operation, thus eliminating costs and time required for transporting the machine. In 90% of cases, all equipment malfunctions are handled at the place of operation.
In the remaining 10% of cases, we transport the machinery to our production facilities, where we perform repairs and overhauls.
The time required for repairs varies depending on the type of equipment failure, but we understand that its absence can cause problems for our customer, which is why we try our best to repair and transport it back to the customer as quickly as possible.
Before we start the repair, and often even before the technician leaves, we can estimate the price of the repair and propose a solution. We provide revisions of pressing technology and professional operator training pursuant to applicable legislation. The close cooperation between the service centre and the production plant provides a great competitive advantage.
The service centre has access to spare parts at unbeatable prices, immediate technical support from the factory and cooperation in large-scale repairs. On the other hand, the service centre gives the design department valuable feedback, allowing it to work flexibly on innovations, developments and changes in the technology we manufacture.
Thousands of repairs and hundreds of satisfied customers are the result of the service centre’s honest work.
Do you need service? Call
+420 732 510 900
We perform maintenance and repairs
- Warranty service
- Post-warranty service
- Periodic inspections
- Revisions pursuant to applicable legislation
- Technology adjustments
- Operator training
- Assembly and commissioning
- Disassembly of technology
- Fault diagnosis
- Equipment valuation
- Quality of work
- Speed of repairs and maintenance
- Communication with customers
- Professional experience of our service technicians
- Occupational safety
- Repair and maintenance flexibility
- Taking into account the customer’s needs
- The price of maintenance and repairs
- The most suitable recommendations for customers
- The highest quality of spare parts
- Minimal disruptions to the customer’s operation
Sale of spare parts
- We have most of the most frequently used spare parts in stock and we can deliver them in record time at the best possible price.
- We most often use our service technicians for the transport of spare parts, allowing them to explain assembly and provide consultation during handover.
- We provide spare parts of the best quality.
- We sell original spare parts and accessories for all pressing technology.
- We can also manufacture a spare part according to a customer’s requirement.
- Our service centre is in charge of the sale of spare parts and price quotes.